READY FOR 2020? HERE ARE THE BEST BUSINESS FINANCING OPTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR
September 26th at 6:17am Published by sharpshooteradmin
The year 2020 marks the beginning of a new decade, it is also expected to be a key year for High Tech as Artificial Intelligence companies are ready to launch new technologies. With this, your business will have more global reach and other opportunities to grow and expand. Is your business ready for 2020? Looking for more working capital? Looking for the right funding company?
SharpShooter Funding has been providing owners of small and medium-sized Canadian businesses with business financing solutions since 2015. As a Canadian Small Business Funder, we are 100% committed to providing small businesses with smart funding solutions and world-class service.
We provide responsible business financing solutions to small businesses and pride ourselves in being truthful, transparent, and customer-focused. Our team has respect for our merchants and take privacy and data security very seriously.
Our values consistently help us provide small businesses with the funding, flexibility, and attention they need and deserve. Whether you need short term funding, long term funding, small business funding or start-up funding, Sharpshooter makes it possible to quickly and efficiently apply online for funding.
Sharpshooter Funding Programs for 2020 Include:
We provide alternative small business funding options that accommodate your business situation. When you apply online for funding and financing solutions from us, you have choices. We offer small business financing options so that your business can get the financing it needs, when it needs it. Our funding programs include:
- Business Funding: To turn your future cash flows into cash that you can use right away.
- Short Term Funding: For expansion, volatile sales or just quick access to cash.
- Working Capital: Shorter payment periods & flexible usage for small businesses who require speed, & simplicity.
- Unsecured Funding: For a quick infusion of cash to cover financial gaps and pay off outstanding expenses to move on to the next project.
- Long Term Funding: Long term financing at a set term and a fair and modest cost.
- Business Expansion Funding: To attain large-scale growth capital at competitive costs.
- Commercial Funding: An influx of capital, commercial business financing for your rapidly growing business.
- Bridge Funding: Short-term cash flow coverage for basic but essential expenses while you wait for additional funding.
- Processing: Effective terminals to process your transactions.
At Sharpshooter, it is our mission to provide small businesses in various industries with accessible business financing solutions. We help you maintain and grow your businesses — without asking you to jump through the hoops set out by traditional institutions.