We Can Help Your Business with Short and Long-Term Funding Solutions
June 15th at 9:45am Published by sharpshooteradmin
We started SharpShooter Funding in 2015 to help small to medium-sized businesses because we believe they’re the heartbeat of the Canadian economy. Leveraging cutting-edge data science, technology, partner relations, and customer support, we have provided countless Canadian business owners with accelerated access to right-sized capital solutions.
We understand that business owners can often need fast support. That’s why our application form takes only 100 seconds to fill out. What’s more, we usually approve applications very quickly and provide funds in 24-72.
We’re also passionate about helping you succeed. Our team of qualified and experienced experts will work with you to understand your requirements and help you craft the right result-oriented strategy. We are also transparent about all the pros and cons of our funding options and will answer all your questions. As experts in the Canadian market, our input can be invaluable for a small business seeking growth through long-term business funding.
We don’t use traditional metrics like the big banks. Not only can they take months to process and approve applications, but they may demand a good credit score, a long business history, collateral, excellent cash flow and more.
At SharpShooter Funding, we know that many businesses don’t fit into the neat boxes that the big banks desire. With the use of cutting-edge technology, we take a more holistic approach and examine your overall health and potential before matching you with the type of funding that suits your strengths.
In the new calendar year, we’ve prepared a list of the best financing options for 2020 because we know that funding needs can vary from business to business. Here are some of the best short-term options you have at SharpShooter Funding:
- Business Funding: This allows you to use a slice of your future sales as cash that you can use immediately.
- Short-Term Funding: This fast funding solution allows you to cover cash flow gaps, expand operations, or cover any unexpected expenses with payment terms anywhere from three to eighteen months.
- Working Capital Funding: Based on a company’s current assets minus liabilities, this isan excellent option for businesses that need fast, flexible, and short-term funding.
- Unsecured Business Funding: This is a good option for a quick infusion of cash to cover financial gaps and pay off outstanding expenses to move on to the next project.
- Commercial Funding: This is a useful solution for growing businesses that need an influx of capital to cover business expenditures and any operational costs.
- Bridge Funding: This is a stopgap funding solution for businesses that are between substantial funding and need short-term cash flow coverage for basic but essential expenses such as emergency repairs, equipment, or to meet day to day operations.
- Processing: These are effective terminals to process your transactions.
Of course, not every business needs short-term funding. Many small businesses want to grow bigger, more stable, and more profitable. When the time is right, such businesses must strike while the iron is hot or risk losing an important opportunity. But even if they have the business history, FICO score, and positive cash flow to attain traditional funding, a bank can make them wait for a month for approval and then two more for the funds.
For businesses that have an eye on their future, we offer several long term Canadian funding solutions to help them meet their enduring goals without making them jump through hoops. Moreover, we provide funds faster than big banks.
Long-Term Business Funding:
Many businesses take on a line of credit for their long-term needs when long-term funding could be more suitable. While a line of credit can be used for consistent expenditures such as supplies, equipment, and materials, it has fluctuating and expensive interest rates that must be paid off regularly like a credit card.
If your small business is ready to grow and needs a large amount of capital upfront at lower interest rates to make a significant investment in new equipment, inventory, office space, staff, marketing, or other expenditures that will fuel long-term growth, then long term business funding by SharpShooter Funding are a good solution.
- This funding is provided in amounts up to $250,000
- The payment terms are anywhere between three and ten years
- Payment is returned in small increments at a fixed rate
- Your payments can smaller and more manageable than sort-term funding
- Over time this can build your credit
- Long-term business funding offers stability
To qualify for long-term business funding, you must be in business for at least 12 months with $120,000 in annual revenue. Your personal credit score must also be at least 620.
Business Expansion Funding
If you have an established business that has been operational for at least three years and has a credit score of at least 620, an average of at least $20,000 in monthly bank deposits, daily average balances of at least $3,600, and need funding at competitive costs for inventory, working capital, equipment, marketing, refinancing, staffing, training or office space, then our business expansion funding can help you reach your goals.
To qualify you’ll need documentation such as signed business funding agreements, a business mortgage statement or lease agreement, government-issued photo IDs of all owners, 12 months of business bank statements, and two years of financials.
If you have bad credit, then you can improve your chances of qualifying by accepting fewer funds, signing a personal guarantee, pledging a down payment, or providing assets or collateral. It’s easy to apply. You can fill out our application form online and answer some straightforward questions about your business.
At SharpShooter Funding, we’re equipped to help businesses in any corner of the country. Whether you’re in the English-speaking parts of the nation or the French-speaking province in Eastern Canada, we can fund your small business. For example, small business owners looking for funding in Quebec in towns such as Mirabel, Saint-Hyacinthe, Blainville, Granby, Saint-Jérôme, Drummondville, Repentigny, Brossard, Saint – Jean – sur – Richelieu, Terrebonne, Trois-Rivières, Lévis, Saguenay, Sherbrooke, Longueuil, Gatineau, Laval, Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Asbestos, Mayo, Montreal, or Quebec City can apply online or call one of our funding consultants that are well-versed in the strengths of the province.
Regardless of where your Canadian business is located or if you’re looking for short or long-term funding, feel free to get in touch with us. By examining your unique needs, we can match you with the right funding option.