We Provide More Than Just Business Funding
September 17th at 11:50pm Published by sharpshooteradmin
When businesses need funding but get rejected by the big banks because of poor credit, insufficient cash flow, a short business history, or lack of collateral, they turn to an alternative online funder like us.
At SharpShooter Funding, we provide you with the Canadian business funding you need by examining the overall health of your business rather than just looking at traditional metrics. We process applications with our top-of-the-line technology based on your strengths. We approve 75% of our applicants and provide funds in a few days.
We also offer multiple options such as short-term funding, long-term funding, bridge funding, commercial funding, working capital funding and more. With SharpShooter Funding, you can find a suitable option even with bad credit. We have many interesting unsecured business funding options that don’t require collateral like property or assets. Some unsecured business funding options don’t even require credit. One such option is the merchant cash advance. The merchant cash advance from SharpShooter Funding is fast, flexible, and puts business owners in the driver’s seat by giving them control over how the funding is spent.
Instead of credit, this lump sum payment is based on your future sales. Depending on your cash flow, you can quickly get access to working capital to fund an expansion project, invest in a big order, or purchase equipment. Moreover, your assets at risk. The merchant cash advance offers flexibility because it comes with a fixed repayment schedule, allowing you to pay only when business is good.
Here are some more things you should know about this unsecured funding option:
- The approval rate is higher than 90%
- It doesn’t affect your personal or commercial credit file
- Approval in as little as three hours
- It doesn’t require any type of credit or assets
- Applicants must be in business for at least 60 days
- There’s only a one-time cost of capital with no fees and interest charges
- The payment terms are flexible
- The amount is based on a slice of your future sales
When seeking unsecured business funding, always choose a reputable and transparent funding partner like SharpShooter Funding. Because unsecured funds can be riskier for the creditor, a minority of funders providing such options may charge higher rates. Others will add extra charges or high-interest rates in the fine print.
Aside from providing a variety of business funding options, we also help customers with our mortgage services. By taking advantage of SharpShooter Funding mortgage services in Canada – you can buy your dream home in a good neighbourhood.
With the insatiable demand for housing in the country, especially in big cities like Toronto, there are many funders offering mortgage services. So, you might be wondering why you should choose SharpShooter Funding for your mortgage needs. Here are some very good reasons:
- We have several years of experience in helping customers with mortgage services.
- We have two mortgage service divisions and provide commercial and residential mortgage solutions.
- We are Ontario’s leading mortgage provider and have won the trust of customers through our specialized services that are relevant to the field.
- Unlike other mortgage agents, we provide fast service.
- We enjoy developing relationships with our clients by going above and beyond to give them the kind of service quality that they deserve.
- We look beyond credit scores because we realize that many customers only take their credit seriously when it’s time to apply for funding.
- Over the years we have helped clients with damaged credit histories secure a feasible mortgage
- We realize that many customers have liens against their property through pure bad luck and we make sure that they’re safeguarded.
- We work with flexible funders that understand the complications faced by homeowners. We help them secure the mortgage renewal and refinance they need to run repairs and renovations.
- We help customers with debt consolidation so that they can reduce costs associated with their debts and improve their credit scores.
- We help customers get a second mortgage so they can pay for unexpected emergencies, cover payments they owe or consolidate their debt.
- We try to help customers who are at the risk of foreclosure because they were unable to make their mortgage payments on time.
You can easily get preapproved in minutes for a mortgage with SharpShooter Funding by filling out the application. Simply tell us how much you need, whether it’s to purchase or refinance a home, your mortgage balance, the property value, your name, phone number, email address, city, province, and credit score.
Our team of active agents will help you through the mortgage processes and ensure the best results for you. Over the years, we have learned many tricks of the trade to help you achieve your goals in the property market.
At SharpShooter Funding, we also point professionals and entrepreneurs looking for business networking opportunities in Canada in the right direction. Business networking is a simple yet important tool because it helps professionals build and cultivate important relationships with other such professionals. Thanks to networking, business professionals can identify opportunities for partnerships, joint ventures, or new areas of expansion for their businesses.
Some of the top business networks in Canada are as follows:
- Rotary International: This international service organization brings businesses and professional leaders together to promote humanitarian services. It’s located in over 200 countries and boasts 1.22 million members.
- LeTip International: Considered to be the world’s largest privately-owned Business Networking Leads Organization, this group generates millions of dollars for its members. It has several chapters across Canada and the United States.
- Business Networking International (BNI): For over 35 years, this organization has helped develop business relationships. With over 270,000 members in over 9,400 chapters worldwide, it claims to be the world’s biggest business networking organisation.
- The Networker (Toronto): A network of networks, this organization seeks to connect businesspeople and promote networking opportunities in Toronto.
Follow our business networking page if you’re interested in events such as job fairs, luncheons, breakfasts, receptions, and other networking opportunities.
Whether you’re looking for business funding, mortgage support, or interesting business networking opportunities, you can turn to SharpShooter Funding. Keep up with us as we provide timely services for small to medium-sized businesses, homebuyers, and homeowners.