Love is a village within the Rural Municipality of Torch River No. 488, in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. The village is northeast of the city of Prince Albert and about 48 km south of Prince Albert National Park boundaries and 16 km south of Torch River Provincial Forest.
Fewer than 100 people live in the tiny prairie village of Love, Saskatchewan, but come Valentine’s Day, the community is one of the most popular places on the planet. Every February, letters from around the world arrive at Love’s post office in the hopes of receiving the village’s famous stamp cancellation—a teddy bear holding a heart. With the postmark in place, the Valentine’s cards and letters continue on their journey to their intended recipients around the globe. Requests have flown in from China, France, Germany, Hungary, Turkey, Australia, Russia and many other countries.
Want to grow a business in Love? We’re here to help! SharpShooter Funding is servicing small business owners in Love with all their capital needs. Whether it is a long term funding package or a short term cash funding, apply online or contact us so we can expedite your request. We are your Love Business Fundings source. Apply today for business funding in Love.
- Small Business Funding in Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Forget, Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Eyebrow, Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Radville, Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Climax, Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Regina, Saskatchewan
- Small Business Funding in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan